FREE Tyre Safety Check
With Complimentary Draper Tyre Pressure Gauge*
One of our highly trained Desira technicians will perform a thorough check on your tyres including checking pressures, tread depth and condition.
Maintaining the correct tyre pressure helps to maintain optimum fuel efficiency.
We will check:
- that your tyre pressures are in-line with your vehicles recommended levels
- your pressures are adjusted appropriately for anyone travelling with a heavy load
Insufficient tread depth will reduce tyre performance and have an adverse effect on your braking and handling.
Your tyres are recommended to:
- Have a minimum of 1.6mm of tread across at least 75% of the tread width and over the whole circumference of each tyre
- Have a tread depth in excess of 3mm
- Check tread depth in the inner, middle and outer areas of each of your tyres, including your spare (if applicable) using a tread depth gauge.
- Check for bulges cuts and nicks in the tyre sidewall – if we find any we will advise on the best course of action.
- A full report of the check will be provided upon completion.
- Provide competitive quotations for the fitment of a variety of tyre brands and pricing points.
Our tyre safety checks are free!
Call 01603 397725 to book an appointment or make an enquiry.
*Whilst stocks last