General Sales Manager – Norwich, Vulcan Road
We have an exciting opportunity for a rounded General Sales Manager to take charge of our flagship Nissan Dealership in Norwich. We have recently gone through an amazing expansion and CI upgrade which makes this facility simply stunning.
The site has performed consistently well for the past 5 years and we are now looking for someone to take it to the next level. The successful candidate will be responsible for an Assistant Manager, Nissan Innovation Specialist and 6 Sales Executives.
Main Purpose and Objectives
- Meet sales targets by maximising sales and profit opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Ensure sales staff provide the highest level of customer service at all times in order to increase customer loyalty and therefore gain repeat business.
- Have and maintain a high level working knowledge of FCA regulations and Sales Department policies and ensure their use in daily operations.Monitor staff compliance with FCA and Sales Department policies through regular reviews, observations and testing.
- Maintain optimum stock level and quality of cars on premises and/or on order.
- Monitor cleaning of new and used car stock and adjust accordingly.
- Monitor departmental costs and keep within budget.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Sales management and marketing skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry.
- Ability to manage and administer a department, to provide organisation, systems and leadership.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation and of trade practices.
- Ability to motivate a sales team to achieve objectives.
- High level knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations and requirements.
About Desira Group
With over 45 years trading heritage Desira Group PLC has never been a company to sit still. We are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group employs over 254 staff across our 9 Locations in East Anglia and North London within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong, byDesira and Suzuki Dealerships. We value and employ motivated, dedicated staff in all departments, who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience. If you feel that this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please get in touch today!