Vehicle Technician – Lowestoft
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We have a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join our Service team at Lowestoft. You must be time served and qualified to City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS
- To ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the Customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
- To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required by Workshop Controller/ Foreman. (When test Passed)
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability.
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- To ensure all job sheets are correctly written up and forwarded for pricing.
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
- To recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary.
- To keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Ensure customers' property is secure.
- Ensure all materials and parts drawn from the parts department are accounted for.
- Ensure all equipment and documentation is accounted for.
- To ensure all warranty work, documentation and returnable components are accounted for.
- To ensure health and safety procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
With over 46 years trading heritage Desira Group Plc has never been a company to sit still. Acknowledged as a key and influential player in the UK motor industry, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group today employs over 240 staff across East Anglia and North London within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong and byDesira Dealerships. We both value and employ, motivated, dedicated staff in all departments who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience.
If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!