Parts Advisor – Diss, Norfolk
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We are looking for a motivated and organised Parts Advisor to join our team at our Diss branch in Norfolk.
Definition of Role
- To ensure the telephone is answered within 6 rings.
- To ensure related sale parts are offered or sold at all times.
- To ensure accurate identification of customers' needs by means of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy.
- To ensure that there is an implementation of the discount structure as applicable.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction and customer retention is maximised.
- To create customer confidence in the group by ensuring a professional attitude and performance.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To assist with any internal or external Sales or Aftersales promotions when required.
Objectives and Key Tasks
- To ensure that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
- Ensure that a receipt is received for all relevant issues.
- To ensure customer awareness of all Desira Motor Group products and services available.
- To carry out promotional work in connection with Group campaigns as directed.
- To ensure authorisation for parts returns are carried out with the correct procedures.
- To ensure that any information processed into the computer is accurate.
- To ensure that any damage or missing stock and customer returns are handled correctly according to Group and manufactures policies.
- To ensure there is correct pricing to check that suppliers have not changed the agreed amount, and if this occurs that advice is sought from the manager.
Customer Service and Satisfaction:
- To ensure that all customers are shown the utmost courtesy and consideration.
- To ensure the highest degree of efficiency and understanding of all customer requirements.
- To maintain complete customer satisfaction and handle customer complaints effectively to ensure maximum customer retention.
- To ensure that information is updated regularly on the system to ensure the customer information is accurate therefore insuring customer satisfaction.
- To ensure all parts that require ordering are purchased if possible, firstly from within the group and secondly from stock order.
- To ensure that stock is only issued in accordance with policy regarding payment or charge.
- To guard against unauthorised withdrawal from stock.
- To maintain stock control system.
- To care for stock control, plant and record systems.
- To ensure effective and economic use of delivery vans and courier companies.
- To ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charge for.
With over 47 years trading heritage Desira Group Plc has never been a company to sit still. Acknowledged as a key and influential player in the UK motor industry, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group today employs over 200 staff across East Anglia within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong, Suzuki and byDesira Dealerships. We both value and employ, motivated, dedicated staff in all departments who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience.
If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!