Service Technician – Bury St Edmunds
Salary: Dependent on Experience
We require a qualified Service Technician to undertake repairs & service vehicles at our Desira Fiat branch in Bury St Edmunds. Candidates with Fiat technician experience desired but not essential, other manufacturer trained technicians will be considered. MOT tester desirable.
We have a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join our Service team at our Bury St Edmunds branch. You must be time served and qualified to City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or ATA Level 2 or 3. Full Product training is available.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- NVQ qualification.
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses.
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
- To be able to do MOT tests if required.
If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!
With over 46 years trading heritage Desira Group PLC has never been a company to sit still. Acknowledged as a key and influential player in the UK motor industry, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group today employs over 254 staff across East Anglia and North London within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Suzuki, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong and byDesira Dealerships. We both value and employ, motivated, dedicated staff in all departments who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience.If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!