We require a qualified Technician to undertake repairs & service vehicles. The ideal candidate will be organised and have the ability to work to deadlines.
We have a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join our Service team at our Vulcan Road, Norwich branch. You must be time served and qualified to City & Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or ATA Level 2 or 3.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to test vehicles and diagnose faults.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- To have served a recognised apprenticeship.
- NVQ qualification.
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training courses.
- To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
With over 47 years trading heritage Desira Group Plc has never been a company to sit still. Acknowledged as a key and influential player in the UK motor industry , w e are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group today employs over 200 staff across East Anglia within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong, Suzuki, MG and byDesira Dealerships. We both value and employ, motivated, dedicated staff in all departments who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience.
If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!